The following 10 rules for firearms safety are passed along from shooter to shooter and keep us all safe in the field and on the range. Please join us in passing this tradition along.
1. Always keep the muzzle pointed in a safe direction.
2. Firearms should be unloaded when not actually in use.
3. Don't rely on your gun's "Safety".
4. Be sure of your target and what's beyond it.
5. Use correct ammunition.
6. If you gun fails to fire when the trigger is pulled, handle with care!
7. Always wear eye and ear protection when shooting.
8. Be sure the barrel is clear of obstructions before shooting.
9. Don't alter or modify your gun, and have guns served regularly
10. Learn the mechanical and handling characteristics of the firearm you are using.
FIREARMS SAFETY TRAINING
Trigger Action, supports and provides training on "Home Firearm Safety" basic safety course. This is a non-shooting course designated just in the safe storage and handling a firearm in a safe mannor, and what to do in case you come across a loaded firearm. This is a good course for the non-shooter that wants to have an understanding of firearms.